History

History

As the first professional injection producer in China, Shanghai Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory was founded in 1925,the development history is as follows :

Time

 Historical Events

1925

Mr. Zhang Yuzhou, Zhang Tianfang and Zhang Jianren from KEFA pharmacy established Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory.

Apr,1936   

Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory reorganized as Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory Co., Ltd.

Nov,1941

Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory Co., Ltd.. renamed as Haipu Chemical Pharmaceutical Factory Co., Ltd.

Dec. 1955

Become a state-private joint venture.

Apr. 1958

Haipu ,Berlin, Friendship and Huangshi Factories were merged into Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory

Sept.1958

The first anti-cancer product Chlormathine HCL Injection in Shanghai was produced successfully in Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory.

1967

Renamed as The Shanghai 13th Pharmaceutical Factory.

1985

 To celebrate the 60th anniversary, renamed as Haipu Pharmaceutical Factory

July ,1990

The branch -Jiading Factory in Xuhang Industrial Area was founded.

Jan. 1993

Jointed between Shanghai Pharmaceutical Industry Co., Ltd. And Taiwan Tungyang International Co.,Ltd.

Shanghai Xudong Haipu Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Was established